We are currently planning the second release through which we have to reorganize large parts of the project, so some parts of the website may be broken. Furthermore we would like to announce new features especially in the area of machine learning in LightJason.
These features are:
- Machine learning algorithms such as deep learning, decision trees,…..
- native Prolog integration for executing prolog scripts within an action
- Lazy action loading to reduce memory consumption when creating the agent generator
- Lambda expression stream to create a streaming operator for iteration over the data for each Java object.
- Complete redesign of the backend model to accelerate execution performance and reduce data structures
- Porting to Java 11 (OpenJDK)
- Redesign of the fuzzy operation using Java streams
Other topics we are working on:
- We tested LightJason on a Raspberry Pi with very good results.
- We have tested LightJason to control a Parrot Bebop 2 drone, hopefully we can present some videos soon.
- Development of a concept for porting LightJason to C++, so that agent scripts can be executed natively
If you have any questions, just write us for more information.