In this section, we introduce LightJason/AgentSpeak(L++) from a hands-on perspective by providing tutorials for understanding the practical applications of our framework.
Having basic knowledge about the belief–desire–intention model of multi-agent systems and understanding of logic programming concepts, i.e. Prolog, as well as Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with Java is helpful (but not strictly required) to follow our tutorials.
- Develop an AgentSpeak Scenario in 15 Minutes is a minimal example for developing an agent scenario in 15 minutes (or so ;) from scratch with the current developer source codes of AgentSpeak.
- How to Build AgentSpeak from Source is an (optional) guide on how to build AgentSpeak from source. A pre-built package can be obtained via maven central.
- Trigger is a tutorial that shows you how to control the execution of an agent
- Actions is a tutorial that teaches you how to define your own actions
- Communication is a tutorial on how to realise communication
- Environment is a tutorial to create an environment (which is not necessarily required in LightJason)